[horde] Fwd: [turba]: entity relation ship model of turba database

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Mon Feb 26 17:09:58 UTC 2018

Am 26.02.2018 um 14:56 schrieb Carsten:
> Hi,
>
> I have put this to the turba list, but w/o any response.
>
> Maybe somebody on the core list has an idea?!
>
> br
>
> Carsten

> To:     turba at lists.horde.org
> From:     Carsten <horde-groupware at familie-lahme.de>
> Subject:     [horde][turba]: entity relation ship model of turba database
> Date:     Sat, 24 Feb 2018 14:43:27 +0100
>

> Hi all,
>
> I try to create queries for my Cisco phonebook to get phonebooks from
> turba.
> At the moment I struggle with the relation ship model on the turba tables.
>
> The main issue is, how to decide, whether an object is bound to a
> shareng or not.
> If I use just .share_owner, I always get the same output, regardless
> which share (phonebook) I select.
>
> If the user has more than one phonebook, there is a crypted value in
> turba_objects.owner_id, that points to turba_sharesng.share_id.
> But unless there is only one phonebook (shareng), the
> turba_shareng.share_owner is mapped.
>
> This seems somehow odd to me, if I view from ER-Model perspektive.
>
> Is there any graphical overview (Visio o.s.) in the wild, showing the
> ER-Model?
>
> br

Hi, I think you are not using turba at the right level here. There is a
json-rpc api to browse/scan turba hierarchically (entries by
addressbook), independent of addressbook source (be it default schema,
custom schema, remote, ldap, ...).

That's the place you ought to grab any data.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de