[horde] Fwd: [turba]: entity relation ship model of turba database

Carsten horde-groupware at familie-lahme.de
Tue Feb 27 08:13:07 UTC 2018

"recall" ;-)
I think, I found it:
https://dev.horde.org/api/FRAMEWORK_4/app/turba/class-Turba_Api.html

At least there are the functions to call explained.
As far as I understand, I have to write some scripts in php with a
hughe include statement to the horde libs.
And I also have to create a user for each phone, to get the correct
phonebook for each, including the authentication in the php script.

If I get it right, the functions
"sources()" and "getContacts($source,$objectID)"
would then be the next things to call.

I would expect something like this (abstract):

foreach phonebook in sources()
  foreach contact in
getContacts($phonebook,"object_firstname,object_lastname,object_homephone,object_workphone,[a.s.o]")
   print "Firstname: ". at contact['object_firstname']
   print "Lastname: ". at contact['object_lastname']
   print "Homephone: ". at contact['object_homephone']
   print "workphone: ". at contact['object_workphone']
[a.s.o]
  next
next

Am I correct?