[horde] Emergency help needed

Mike Poznecki poz_sa at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 16:12:34 UTC 2018

Hi, I really need some help today. In my email client, when a user sends an email with an attachment, I write some extra info into the attachment header.The extra info is put in the Content-Type and it is called x-tag.
Example:
--39B6-4721-82C4-0500C104ED0F Content-Type: image/jpeg;name=Image-1.jpg; x-tag=footballContent-Disposition: attachment; filename=Image-1.jpg Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
/9j/4Q/+RXhpZgAATU0AKgAAAAgABgESAAMAAAABAAEAAAEaAAUAAAABAAAAVgEbAAUAAAABAAAAXgEoAAMAAAABAAIAAAITAAMAAAABAAEAAIdpAAQAAAABAAAAZgAAAAAAAADYAAAAAQAAANgAAAABAAeQAAAHAAAABDAyMjGRAQAHAAAABAECAwCgAAAHAAAABDAxMDCgAQADAAAAAQABAACgAgAEAAAA

This works perfectly.  The problem I am having is that when I create an email and save it as draft (which works also), then try to re-open it (Resume), the x-tag is gone from the email.I think that when I resume the email, Horde is reconstructing the email all together, which makes it lose the tag.
Here is where I need the help.  I have looked through Content.php and Composer.php and cannot find where it is actually getting the attachments from the original email and rebuilding the attachment part so I can make sure my x-tag gets put into the new email.
I have to have this done by Monday.  Please someone help me.