[horde] Problem with "Check for newer versions"

Matze hordelist at lauchaecker.de
Fri Apr 13 10:41:31 UTC 2018

Hi Ralf,

On 4/12/18 7:32 PM, Ralf Lang wrote:

> Am 12.04.2018 um 17:29 schrieb Matze:
>> "Could not contact server. Try again later."
>>
>> A tcpdump showed, that there is probably a problem with "unknown ca"
>> while connecting to https://ftp.horde.org.> > you can configure where Horde looks for your CA bundle.

Ok, i did that and tried different entries for cafile, but neither the directory /etc/ssl/certs nor the cacert.pem File with the mozilla Root-CA Entries worked.

The path for openssl binary is correct and the binary itself seems to work without problems.

So maybe there's another problem, why checking for newer versions fails?

Regards,

Matze