[horde] Problem with entering appointments in the calendar.

Ralph Ballier ballier at mail.schule.de
Fri Apr 13 21:19:08 UTC 2018

  ----- Message from Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> ---------
   Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 17:20:19 +0000
   From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
Subject: Re: [horde] Problem with entering appointments in the calendar.
     To: horde at lists.horde.org

> Zitat von Ralph Ballier <ballier at mail.schule.de>:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a problem with entering appointments in the calendar.
>>
>> Someone sends me an email from Horde inviting me to a meeting.
>> I click "accept and update in my calendar" or just "Update in my
>> calendar". Then a green field appears at the bottom right with the
>> inscription
>> "The event was updated in your calendar".
>>
>> When I click on "view event" in the green field I get the error
>> message "404 File not found" with the URL
>> "https://horde.osz-lise-meitner.eu/imp/undefined".
>>
>> The date was not entered in the calendar.
>
> Are you sure? Also, did you get any errors in the logs?

There is only

aa.bb.cc.dd - - [13/Apr/2018:23:07:36 +0200] "POST
/services/ajax.php/imp/imple HTTP/1.1" 200 987
"https://example.com/imp/dynamic.php?page=mailbox" "Mozilla/5.0
(Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko)
Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36"

What is meant by "update in my calendar"? Which is my calendar? Under
"My calendars" I can create several calendars. Which calendar is the
appointment then entered? Maybe I did something wrong when setting up
the calendars.