[horde] MSCPA001 - Horde email blacklist error [ITE2F]

Jens Wahnes wahnes at uni-koeln.de
Fri Apr 20 15:14:10 UTC 2018

Alex Abbas | Columbus wrote:
> I have a user that gets an error message each time they try to blacklist an email. The error received is, "the reference blacklist could not be saved because its data exceeds the maximum allowable size."

I'm not sure that the message you're referring to is what I've got in
mind, but in general, the Horde administrator can set the blacklist's
maximum size through the Permissions system.  So that would be gearwheel
icon, Administration, Permissions, Filters (ingo), Backends, your
backend name, "Maximum number of blacklist addresses (max_blacklist)".
If you like, you can raise just this specific user's allowed number of
blacklist addresses, or all users'.

Jens