[horde] Contact with several email addresses

poubeline at free.fr poubeline at free.fr
Thu Apr 26 14:16:42 UTC 2018

Hi Grouchy,

I have tested as following :
- I selected a contact to create a list > fine,
- I modified the list to edit the contact which in fact edits the list itself and added a new email address,
- I then sent an email to this list and the contact in the list got the email, but not the new email address of the list.

So you're right, once need to add a new contact for each email addresses of a contact. That's really weird, why a contact cannot have several email addresses as several postal addresses, that would be a good feature request and improvement of the way Turba/Horde is managing contacts.

Thanks anyway for your help
Laurent