[horde] Basic european data protection regulation

Ralph Ballier ballier at mail.schule.de
Thu May 17 18:19:53 UTC 2018

  ----- Nachricht von Ralph Ballier <ballier at mail.schule.de> ---------
  Datum: Tue, 15 May 2018 21:44:03 +0000
    Von: Ralph Ballier <ballier at mail.schule.de>
Betreff: [horde] Basic european data protection regulation
     An: horde at lists.horde.org

> Hello,
>
> on May 25, the basic european data protection regulation becomes effective.
>
> Thereafter, all website operators who process personal information
> must include a reference to their privacy statement on each page.
>
> It is probably best to place this link in the footer of each page.
> How can I do that with Horde?
> Ralph

I am surprised that there is no contribution here.

In Germany, the Internet world is upside down. There are many events
and the internet is full of opinions and fears. The lawyers are
already in the starting blocks.

For example, Moodle and Mahara integrate plugins, so you can not use
the software until you have read the information and agreed to the
terms.

Ralph