[horde] html editor??

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Fri May 18 10:37:37 UTC 2018

On 18 May 2018 10:33, "GhanaVakantie.nl | Ayikoo Tours" <
info at ghanavakantie.nl> wrote:

> Just resending my previous question (see below). Does anyone have a clue?
>

> Quoting Ayikoo Tours - Ghana <ayikoo at ghanavakantie.nl>:
>
>> Hi!
>> I have been using horde webmail for some time now and would like to be
able to edit my mails in an HTML editor.
>> Is this possible?
>> I couldn?t find an option to do so / also googled for a solution and
tried contacting horde (who directed me here).
>> Anybody?
>> Thank you in advance! Melvin

Not sure what you searched for, but there are lots of posts on this general
topic.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=horde+html+editor+enable

Including the product page which clearly lists it as a feature (although
not one I often use)

https://www.horde.org/apps/webmail/

But you don't mention anything about your system, or previous resolution
steps, or even which version you are using.  Are you the admin of the
system or is this a managed service?

Simon