[horde] Issue with perms interface

Jens Wahnes wahnes at uni-koeln.de
Thu Jun 7 16:20:33 UTC 2018

Ico Izquierdo Sebastián wrote:

> I'm trying to configure some permissions to limit de number of
> recipients per time period, but the interface don't shows any input
> to write  a number, it only shows four checkbox corresponding to
> Show, Read, Edit and Delete, maybe belong to another class of
> permission.

There are two things to consider:

1) Is the "Mail Response History" being recorded? That's
$conf[maillog][driver], as seen in Imp's administration /
configuration settings on the "Mail Response History" tab. It needs to
be enabled for the recipients per time limit to work.

2) Navigating to the correct setting within the permissions system can
be tricky at times. Be sure to click on the pencil icon next to the
"Maximum Number of Recipients per Time Period" setting. You should
then see an interface like this
<http://666kb.com/i/du61uyfvma84zg1s0.png> where you can actually set
the desired numbers in different tabs (all users, individual users,
groups).

Jens