[horde] The preference "blacklist" could not be saved because its data exceeds the maximum allowable size

Alex Abbas | Columbus alex.abbas at columbusuk.com
Wed Jun 13 16:00:54 UTC 2018

Hi guys,

Hopefully someone can help me out relatively easily here.

When I try and blacklist an email in the Horde portal I am getting an error message - "The preference "blacklist" could not be saved because its data exceeds the maximum allowable size".

Can someone confirm if this is saying the blacklist has hit its limit for addresses that I can add to it or is it saying the email I am trying to blacklist is too big in size?

How do I increase the number of email addresses I can blacklist and how do I increase the size of the emails I am able to blacklist.

Thanks for any help at all in advance.

Regards,
Alex

[http://www.columbusuk.com/sigs/alex.abbas@columbusuk.com.png]<http://www.columbusuk.com>

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify us by return email and remove it from your system.

Quotations and proposals provided by email are subject to confirmation at the time of order. Pricing excludes VAT. The content of this email does not form any kind of legal agreement. Any expression of intention to place an order within this email is valid with an authorised Columbus Purchase Order reference. A copy of the signed Purchase Order will be provided on request.

Columbus Telecom Ltd: a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered Number: 2957728. Registered Office: 16 Great Queen Street, London WC2B 5AH. Principal place of business: Milngavie Enterprise Centre, Glasgow G62 8PH. Calls to and from Columbus may be recorded.