[horde] Horde and Sieve

Arjen de Korte build+horde at de-korte.org
Thu Jun 14 07:30:18 UTC 2018

Please do not top post and do not use existing threads for new
questions. Thank you.

Citeren Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:

> Can you please let me know what you have in your .forward and .procmailrc?

These are unrelated files. You don't need a .forward file (you can use
it however) and if you use Sieve should not be using .procmailrc,
because the functionality is already provided by Sieve.

> Are they neccessary?

No.

> And, is it possible to use Ingo and fetchmail together?

Yes. If you inject mail into your mailserver through fetchmail, it
will be delivered through Dovecot and hence your Sieve scripts will be
processed. This has nothing to do with Horde though.