[horde] Maintenance Tasks - disable

Arjen de Korte build+horde at de-korte.org
Tue Jun 19 14:19:58 UTC 2018

Citeren Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:

> Hi,
>
> I found to put
>
> $_prefs['rename_sentmail_monthly']['value'] = 0;
> $_prefs['delete_sentmail_monthly_keep']['value'] = 0;
> $_prefs['purge_sentmail_interval']['value'] = 0;
>
> into config/prefs.local.php

I presume you mean imp/config/prefs.local.php. But those are the
defaults anyway, so this will have no effect whatsoever. What are you
trying to accomplish here?

> Can someone point me there, where I can find all options?

In imp/config/prefs.php. Please make sure you read (and understand)
the comments in the header as well.

> I feel, this is only for the mail. Whats the settings for the
> calender please?

I'm afraid my crystal ball is out of order. I have no idea what you're
trying to do.