[horde] Problem with "Check for newer versions"

poubeline at free.fr poubeline at free.fr
Fri Jun 29 11:51:57 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I am facing the exact same issue but did not trace the certificate issue with tcpdump.
If someone can help me make this trace with tcpdump to ensure I get the same certificate problem, that will be really appreciated.
On another hand, if there is already a fix for that, can you provide it to me also ?

Thanks for your help,
Laurent