[horde] delete all data from inactive users and old data from active users

cheese at nosuchhost.net cheese at nosuchhost.net
Tue Jul 17 15:33:28 UTC 2018

hi

i have two goals:
a) completly delete old users, as those are no longer entitled to use our
service. i think feeding their usernames to horde-remove-user-data should
to the trick. is this sufficient?

b) i would like to delete OLD data for users with several
active-sync-enabled devices. some of our users change their devices quite frequently or had to
reset their desktop-outlooks,... i assume there should be some syncstate
on a per email/contacts/... -device-user basis. i would like to delete
such syncstates older than eg 1 year. is there some script to accomplish that?
i already looked at horde_activesync_state, but would need some "educated"
advise there.

thanks
joe