[horde] nag posible bug?

Diego D'Angelo ddangel0 at rosario.gov.ar
Tue Jul 24 16:27:58 UTC 2018

Hello,

We have a production horde webmail with php5 without problems, running
horde 5.2.12, imp 6.2.16, nag 4.2.11 , etc.

A few months ago i installed a testing horde in a debian 9.5 (php7)
with last versions in pear.
I detect a ¿posible bug? in the horde portal, with nag list, if i have
a task without finish, when i click to finish (in the portal), only
see a blank page, without errors in horde and php. If i back to
portal, the task show me finished, then the completion of the task is
working if I go back to the previous page.

I tried to force install older versions of nag, and I saw that with
version 4.2.14 of Nag, this error does not appear and if i click on an
unfinished task, it ends well.

# pear install --force horde/nag-4.2.14

With 4.2.15, 4.2.16 and 4.2.17 the problem of the blank page appears.

I send the query to this list, because this problem only appears in
the portal of horde, if I use the afternoon edition in Nag, there is
no problem.

--

Diego D'Angelo