[horde] Wicked freezes browsers?

Gunter Ohrner mails.lists.horde.org at gunter.ohrner.net
Thu Jul 26 13:15:27 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I installed HORDE Groupware 5.2.22 and am playing with it.

If I created a Wicked article which only contains the following text (or
contains it somewhere as part of the page), it freezes the browser window.

<code>
+ [http://www.horde.org Test] Horde
</code>

The Chrome tab will get stuck and hast to be killed / aborted, while Firefox
will complain that a script blocks the tab and allows to kill the script only.

Am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong with the <code>-Block?

Do you need any additional information about my Setup?

Chromium is Version 67.0.3396.99, Firefox is the somewhat older 51.0.1 (64-
Bit) only used for testing purposes.

Platform is Linux x64.

Regards,

  Gunter Ohrner