[horde] Fwd: Login page question

Todd Aiken taiken at mvtech.ca
Wed Oct 31 13:59:17 UTC 2018

Another question in addition to my original one... is there somewhere
that the email column widths can be adjusted?  I'd like to increase
the "From" width and decrease the "Subject" width accordingly.

Interesting addition to my original question... the gap on the login
screen behaves differently depending on what browser I use (using the
original unmodified screen.css file).

With Firefox, the gap is present at the login screen, but not
immediately after I logout.  Hitting reload after logging out and the
gap re-appears.

With Internet Explorer, the gap is present at both login and logout.

With Safari, there is no gap anywhere.

But if I try to Horde demo site, the gap is present and the same no
matter what browser I use.  I am running Groupware 5.2.22, the same as
the demo site.

I tried removing my login.inc header and motd.php footer, but it
doesn't change the behavior on my server.

----- Forwarded message from Todd Aiken <taiken at mvtech.ca> -----