[horde] Two server displayed

Arjen de Korte build+horde at de-korte.org
Wed Nov 21 11:19:13 UTC 2018

Citeren Ralph Ballier <ballier at mail.schule.de>:

>> Thank you, that's an important hint.
>>
>> I checked with "mysqladmin" in the database how to make such
>> entries there. However, the existing values of "pref_value" in the
>> "horde_prefs" table are all of the BLOB type. How can I make new
>> entries here? Or is that the wrong way?
>>
>> Ralph
>>

> Nobody has an idea????

This is a question that is more related how to add records to a MySQL
database than to Horde. This is not the right place to ask for help
with MySQL command line tools.

 From a user perspective, I think the solution you have chosen is not
going to be pretty. Rather than running two mailservers in parallel, I
would migrate all data to the new server in one sweeping blow,
scheduling some downtime if necessary and be done with it.