[horde] How to make event invites work in Calendar(iCal) on Mac OS X

Kevin kevo at gatorgraphics.com
Wed Dec 19 00:07:04 UTC 2018

I'm trying to find some info on making event invites work with Calendar on OS X. Does anyone have any references for that.

We have it sort of working, but the emails arrive with duplicate ics file attachments and the event creator gets their own updates as notifications which is a bit confusing. Also, the availability info doesn't seem to work although I'm not sure that's a feature horde has for a CalDav client like Calendar.

Any hints would be appreciated.

Regards,
Kevin