[horde] How to make event invites work in Calendar(iCal) on Mac OS X

Kevin kevo at gatorgraphics.com
Fri Dec 21 20:45:51 UTC 2018

So after hunting around for configuration reasons why the attendees functions might not be working I ended up loading NextCloud on my Univention server and loading it's calendar app. Once I figured out how to get the email address to show up in the users profile info, it's working just fine.

I've gone in and manually updated the identity info for the users in horde by logging in to the web interface and setting up the default identity. That doesn't seem to make any difference. The Calendar app on the workstation is still unable to show availability info. From what I can tell, SabreDav does support RFC 6638 but I can't seem to make it work and I'm not sure it's enabled in Horde.

Anyone using the scheduling extensions with horde and have it working? If so, did you have to configure anything special to make it work?

Thanks,
Kevin