[horde] migrate fastcgi_split_path_info to uwsgi

Grouchy Sysadmin sysadmin at grouchysysadmin.com
Tue Dec 25 14:23:08 UTC 2018

On 12/25/18 7:05 AM, A. Schulze wrote:

> Am 24.12.18 um 00:42 schrieb Grouchy Sysadmin:
>
> Hello Grouchy Sysadmin!
>
>> location ~ [^/]\.php(/|$) {
> this "(/|$)" is what I was missing.
>
>>          uwsgi_modifier1 14;
> that's somehow mystic!
>
>>          include /path/to/uwsgi_parms;
> for clarification: could you also publish your "/path/to/uwsgi_parms"?
>
>> That configuration should work assuming you're not using the uWSGI chroot capability. If you are doing chrooting, let me know and I'll send a more complete configuration.
> No, I'm using a Docker container, so chrooting is not needed.
>
> Andreas

Sorry, I spelled it uwsgi_parms above. It's should be uwsgi_params.

The uwsgi_params file should be in the same folder as nginx.conf. It's
included as part of a typical Nginx installation. Most of the time you
don't need to do anything more than include it. This explains it,
https://uwsgi-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Nginx.html