[horde] How to import an ICS file

James Mohr horde at jimmo.com
Mon Dec 31 16:19:02 UTC 2018

Hi All!

I am running Horde Groupware 5.2.20 and am trying to import an
ics-calendar file. I have found dozens of pages discussing various
problems, but they all assume that you know where to go to import the
ics-file. I found one page that that references an Import/Export entry
in the menu, but I see nothing like that and could not find such a
menu entry nor how to active it.

If anyone can tell me how to import an ics-file or at least point me
in the right direction, I would extremely grateful. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jim Mohr