[horde] Unable to synchronize calendar with Horde Groupware 5.2.22 and Thuderbird 60.4.0

Daniel Bareiro daniel-listas at gmx.net
Tue Feb 5 18:02:47 UTC 2019

Hi all!

I am being unable to synchronize my calendar in Horde with Thunderbird
60.4.0. It's strange because I see that it brought all the events I had
but still Thunderbird shows a triangle with an exclamation mark saying
"The calendar is momentarily not available".

It's weird because it brought the information from Horde calendar and in
fact I added a new event in Thunderbird and it was shown by Horde. But
when I pressed the sync button this message was shown with an
exclamation mark.

Recently I upgraded from Debian Jessie to Debian Stretch, but I was
already experiencing this problem since Debian Jessie.

With the previous version of Thunderbird I think I didn't have this
problem. I would like to be able to provide more information to help
with the debug. If you know of anything else I can add to find the cause
of the problem, please let me know.

I'm using Horde Groupware 5.2.22.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,