[horde] Horde_ErrorHandler::catchFatalError()

Soporte SCHOLEM soporte at scholem.edu.ar
Thu Feb 21 16:26:57 UTC 2019

  Hello, Team.
When I try to upload a big attachment to wicked entry, I get this error.
Where can I set the maximum filesize?
Horde version 5.2.10
Wicked 2.0.5

Thank you in advance
Carlos

SE HA PRODUCIDO UN ERROR IRREPARABLE

  ALLOWED MEMORY SIZE OF 268435456 BYTES EXHAUSTED (TRIED TO ALLOCATE
43582526 BYTES)

  1. Horde_ErrorHandler::catchFatalError()

  DETALLES

  El Mensaje De Error Completo Se Guarda En El Archivo De Registro De
Horde Y Se Muestra Abajo Sólo Para Los Administradores. Los Usuarios
No Administrativos No Verán Los Detalles Del Error.

  ErrorException Object (     [message:protected] => Allowed memory
size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 43582526 bytes)
   [string:Exception:private] =>      [code:protected] => 0
[file:protected] => /usr/share/php/Horde/Db/Adapter/Base/Schema.php
  [line:protected] => 252     [trace:Exception:private] => Array
   (             [0] => Array                 (
[function] => catchFatalError                     [class] =>
Horde_ErrorHandler                     [type] => ::
  [args] => Array                         (                         )
                 )          )      [previous:Exception:private] =>
  [severity:protected] => 1     [logged] => 1 )