[horde] CardDAV not working on iPhone (follow up)

Vijay Sankar vsankar at foretell.ca
Tue Mar 26 15:29:17 UTC 2019

Quoting INFO - Digital Style Informatica <info at digital-style.it>:

> CardDAV not working on iPhone (follow up)
>
> When I put my subscription address on IOS 12 and Horde 5.2.22 it
> says "the CalDAV account cannot be verified"
> on configuration saved it change address removing the part after
> domain i.e. "www.test.com" instead of
>
> I do not use SSL, is it necessary?
>
> Any ideas? No one use CardDAV on iPhone?
>
> Thank you.
>

> Regards

Typically what I have done so far is save the configuration even
though the message says "cannot be verified" and then edit the URL.

I think it will work if you do not use SSL as well but I haven't tried
that. Depending on your use case, it may or may not be necessary. You
may have to manually enter port 443 if you enable Use SSL.

Account URL is something like
https://servername.foretell.ca/horde/rpc.php/principals/username/

Hope this helps,

Vijay