[horde] Transition to Composer
lang at b1-systems.de
Thu Apr 4 20:25:54 UTC 2019
Am 19.02.19 um 19:44 schrieb Ralf Lang:
> We are getting somewhere.
> It now runs horde+nag+content from composer deployment - All I need to
> do is provide a conf.php
> Some workaround code is generated in config files, can be eliminated
> once some issues are solved.
> The composer plugin generates the required tweaks in horde.local.php,
> registry.local.php, registry.d/*
> Horde lives on the same level as apps below webroot (example.com/horde,
> example.com/nag, example.com/content)
> js from horde base and libs is served from a js dir below webroot.
> Known issues:
> - sql migrations for libraries.
> - phpunit tests
> - Only install, no cleanup/rollback
> How to test:
> git clone https://github.com/maintaina-com/horde-deployment
> cd horde-deployment
> composer install
> cp horde/horde/config/conf.php.dist horde/horde/config/conf.php
> Webroot would be the first /horde dir level with /js, /horde, /nag, ...
> Head for /horde in the browser to auto-login as admin. Create a propert
> horde/config/conf.php, nag/config/conf.php etc from config dialog. Use a
> pre-existing db schema.
> Feedback welcome.
I am happy to announce some progress.
- fixed issue with nag controllers (improved
Core_Controller_RequestMapper) -> nag runs correctly now
- fixed issue with database migrations for composer-installed horde
libraries -> no longer need externally prepared db schema
- some minor configuration changes -> do not overwrite existing config
files on upgrade
- accessing webroot in the default configuration bounces you to /horde/.
- Some refactoring on the installer plugin (move ugly inline templates
into separate files)
- Support more apps and libs (kronolith, mnemo)
- Need some automation for keeping the maintaina/master forks up to date
- publish some first parts to packagist - needs discussion with horde core
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de
B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg / http://www.b1-systems.de
GF: Ralph Dehner / Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537
More information about the horde