[horde] Kronolith Email Notification

Ad-Min admin at 123.dynu.com
Sun Apr 28 15:00:23 UTC 2019

Szépe Viktor wrote
> Hello!Idézem/Quoting Ad-Min <

> admin at .dynu

> >:> I am unable to get horde-alarms working. I posted here but didn't
> receive any> responses. Not surprising since there aren't many Horde users
> on windows.>>
> http://horde.690.n7.nabble.com/Horde-alarms-The-system-cannot-find-the-path-specified-td143890.htmlTry
> checking the value of PHP_PEAR_SYSCONF_DIR env variable on both  CLI and
> on the web.also the value of ini_get('include_path')All my Horde
> installation-related knowledge is published
> https://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/blob/master/mail/Horde.mdIt
> uses a custom (non-system) pear installation to have Horde as  separated
> as it can be.Although it is on Linux.All the best!SZÉPE Viktor, webes
> alkalmazás üzemeltetés / Running your
> applicationhttps://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/blob/master/CV.md~~~ügyelet/hotline:
> +36-20-4242498

> sms@

>   skype: szepe.viktorBudapest, III. kerület-- Horde mailing listFrequently
> Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/To unsubscribe, mail:

> horde-unsubscribe at .horde

Köszönöm! After some research I figured out how where env variables go. I
still receive the same error: "The system cannot find the path specified"
when run from command line.  However, executing horde-alarms from windows
task scheduler appears to work as intended. I've done some testing and so
far it's working for both calendar and task alarms. I guess the other
questions are moot at this point.

--
Sent from: http://horde.690.n7.nabble.com/Horde-General-f58861.html