[horde] Transition to Composer

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Wed May 8 09:17:42 UTC 2019

Update

> Next:
> - Some refactoring on the installer plugin (move ugly inline templates
> into separate files)
> - Support more apps and libs (kronolith, mnemo)
> - Need some automation for keeping the maintaina/master forks up to date
> with horde/master
> - publish some first parts to packagist - needs discussion with horde core

Added Kronolith, mnemo, passwd and whups (seem to be working)

- Seems to be working

Created a satis / composer repository: https://horde-satis.maintaina.com
* This is based off the github.com/maintaina-com / repos, horde dev
master with some code modifications
* Rebased the horde deployment on the satis repo - much faster than
scanning 80+ git repos
* Obviously, this is not fit for production scenarios

Created a demo site https://horde-demo.maintaina.com
* Didn't invest much time, this is mostly the auto-generated configs
* use demo1 / demo1 for a test drive

git-tools / components
* Now also use the custom composer repo instead of pear for horde-owned
dependencies
* Has some new config options aiding generation of downstream versions
of composer.json

This is a point where I'd like to integrate with upstream/master

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de