[horde] Blank configuration tabs

Jaap Winius jwinius at umrk.nl
Tue May 14 19:06:51 UTC 2019

Hi folks,

Recently I installed Debian buster on a new VM and then Horde
Groupware 5.2.22 on it, including IMP 6.2.22. I logged in as admin to
configure it and everything seemed fine at first, but then I noticed
that in the configuration section, for application items where the
configuration options are split into tabs, that the tabs are all
blank. There seem to be the same number of tabs per application as
with my Horde 5.2.17 installation on Debian stretch, but now they all
have the same minimum width, no text and clicking on them does nothing.

Could this be due to a bug, or is it possible that I'm missing a package?

Thanks,

Jaap