[horde] Script not updated: Connection refused

poubeline at free.fr poubeline at free.fr
Tue Aug 20 15:16:23 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I post this question in both mailing lists as I saw some traffic about Ingo in the Horde mailing list also.

I am currently fighting to get the Ingo application work correctly for vaccation.
I have been able to setup correctly the backends.local.php to use the sieve driver with use of TLS for my server.
I can activate and deactivate the vaccation filter, but when I try to save the rule for an out of office message, I get the following error :

Script not updated: There was an error activating the script. Connection refused.

I have used the 'debug' parameter in the backends.local.php and I do not get any trace of this script error. I had some traces when struggeling with the authentification, but not for the script update.
In my backends.local.php, I have set this:
$backends['sieve']['transport'][Ingo::RULE_ALL]['params']['scriptname'] = 'ingo';

which is the same as in backends.php

Do you have any clue on how to get this script updated or even to get a trace of where this is failing ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Laurent