[horde] Errors after PHP 7.3 upgrade on Debian Stretch

poubeline at free.fr poubeline at free.fr
Thu Sep 19 15:50:53 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I've just upgraded my php version from 7.0 to 7.3 on my Debian Stretch server (v9.11) and I get the following errors in the apache log :

FIRST :

[php7:warn] [pid 20247] [client my_IP:59368] PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /usr/share/php/Horde/ActiveSync/Wbxml/Decoder.php on line 352

I could change the value directly in the decoder.php file to 'continue 2' to avoid these messages, but is there a clean solution to that or I just can ignore it ?

SECOND :
PHP Warning: Declaration of Horde_Form_Type_pgp::init($gpg, $temp_dir = NULL, $rows = NULL, $cols = NULL) should be compatible with Horde_Form_Type_longtext::init($rows = 8, $cols = 80, $helper = Array) in /usr/share/php/Horde/Form/Type.php on line 878, referer: https://my_webmail_server_adress/imp/dynamic.php?page=mailbox

I have several of them when trying to access the filters as I still try to recover another issue with the vacation script which is not saved due to a 'connection refused' issue that I already submitted but still ongoing.

My Horde server is version 5.22 and I have applied the latest patches downloaded from the Pear channel.

If someone can help me find a solution for both issues, that will be very welcomed.

Thanks for your help on this.
Cheers