[horde] Fwd: Errors after PHP 7.3 upgrade on Debian Stretch

poubeline at free.fr poubeline at free.fr
Fri Sep 20 06:50:17 UTC 2019

Citeren poubeline at free.fr:

> Hi All,
>

> I've just upgraded my php version from 7.0 to 7.3 on my Debian
> Stretch server (v9.11) and I get the following errors in the apache
> log :
>

> FIRST :
>
> [php7:warn] [pid 20247] [client my_IP:59368] PHP Warning: "continue"
> targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use
> "continue 2"? in /usr/share/php/Horde/ActiveSync/Wbxml/Decoder.php
> on line 352
>

> I could change the value directly in the decoder.php file to
> 'continue 2' to avoid these messages, but is there a clean solution
> to that or I just can ignore it ?

Ignore it.

> SECOND :
> PHP Warning: Declaration of Horde_Form_Type_pgp::init($gpg,
> $temp_dir = NULL, $rows = NULL, $cols = NULL) should be compatible
> with Horde_Form_Type_longtext::init($rows = 8, $cols = 80, $helper =
> Array) in /usr/share/php/Horde/Form/Type.php on line 878, referer:
> https://my_webmail_server_adress/imp/dynamic.php?page=mailbox

Not an error either ('PHP Warning'). Unless you're a Horde developer,
you can safely ignore these messages.

> I have several of them when trying to access the filters as I still
> try to recover another issue with the vacation script which is not
> saved due to a 'connection refused' issue that I already submitted
> but still ongoing.
>

> My Horde server is version 5.22 and I have applied the latest
> patches downloaded from the Pear channel.
>

> If someone can help me find a solution for both issues, that will be
> very welcomed.
>
> Thanks for your help on this.
> Cheers

Hi Arjen,

Thanks for your reply. I was pretty sure that I could get rid of it as it is PHP Warning but I was not sure if I had something wrong with my Horde installation due to these 'errors'.

I have another question for you if you have 5 minutes more for me.
I have sent on August 20th this question about Ingo :
#########

Hi all,

I post this question in both mailing lists as I saw some traffic about Ingo in the Horde mailing list also.

I am currently fighting to get the Ingo application work correctly for vaccation.
I have been able to setup correctly the backends.local.php to use the sieve driver with use of TLS for my server.
I can activate and deactivate the vaccation filter, but when I try to save the rule for an out of office message, I get the following error :

Script not updated: There was an error activating the script. Connection refused.

I have used the 'debug' parameter in the backends.local.php and I do not get any trace of this script error. I had some traces when struggeling with the authentification, but not for the script update.
In my backends.local.php, I have set this:
$backends['sieve']['transport'][Ingo::RULE_ALL]['params']['scriptname'] = 'ingo';

which is the same as in backends.php

Do you have any clue on how to get this script updated or even to get a trace of where this is failing ?

Thanks for your help.
#########

Do you know where I can get trace about what is happening with the script not update due to a 'connection refused' error.
Do you know what kind of trace and in which module I can activate to get a good information about what is going on?

Thank you very much for your help anyway.