[horde] php verion issue in new installation

Daniel Stonek daniel at stonek.com
Fri Oct 11 23:51:13 UTC 2019

Hello,

I've just installed Horde following instructions

https://www.horde.org/apps/webmail/docs/INSTALL#id4

This is a VPS with Centos 7 Apache 2.4 that has installed by default php5.6
I also installed php7.2

 From Virtualmin I created a sub-domain to host Horde
Process was okay but test.php using php7.2 outputs

Could not find Horde's framework libraries in the following path(s):
/path-to-www/lib:.:/opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/share/pear:/opt/rh/rh-php72/root/usr/share/php.
Please read horde/docs/INSTALL for information on how to install these
libraries.

Switching to php5.6 login page loads correctly and login is successful

I understand that it is a mixing php versions issue, I'm asking how to
fix it for php7.2

php -i | grep include_path ->
include_path => .:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php =>
.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php

Thank you