[horde] ldap authentication with expire password

Diego D'Angelo ddangel0 at rosario.gov.ar
Mon Oct 21 16:34:23 UTC 2019

I need the horde to notify me when my password is about to expire and
/ or not let me log in if it is expired with the respective message.

I use ldap authentication and the users objectclass have shadowaccount.
Users have the shadowLastChange attribute.
Could it be that I need to add some more attribute?

Try putting the following in conf.php
$ conf ['auth'] ['params'] ['minage'] = '10';
$ conf ['auth'] ['params'] ['maxage'] = '10';
$ conf ['auth'] ['params'] ['warnage'] = '5';
$ conf ['auth'] ['params'] ['password_expiration'] = 'yes';

and in my user the shadowlastchange indicates that I changed the
password 30 days ago but still letting me log in.

Something is escaping me and I am not realizing what it is, can
someone help me?
Thanks!

--

Diego D'Angelo