[horde] Class Horde_ActiveSync_Message_AirSyncBaseAttachments does not exist

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Jan 2 18:51:52 UTC 2020

Quoting Simon B <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:

> Hi
>
> I have these errors in the log and I am not able to determine the
> cause - or the resolution...
>
> 2020-01-02T11:57:44+01:00 EMERG: HORDE-BETA Class
> Horde_ActiveSync_Message_AirSyncBaseAttachments does not exist. [pid
> 24373 on line 463 of
> "/usr/share/git-horde5/framework/ActiveSync/lib/Horde/ActiveSync.php"]

There is currently no such class. There is also no where in the
current git code that references such class. There *used* to be a
class with that name, but it was removed over 3 years ago (it was
added and removed only in the development branch when support for EAS
16 was being worked out). Looks like there are some comments that use
that name still, but nothing that would cause the class to attempt to
be loaded. If you can get a stack trace I can help you figure out why
it's happening for you.