[horde] Most stable / tested PHP version to run production

Kenren Taisho toushin.taishi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 05:24:43 UTC 2020

Hi List,

Good day. My apologies if this question was already answered and discussed
in the mailing list. We are about to set-up a new Horde Webmail
installation and I would like to ask the mailing list which is the most
stable and tested PHP version to use, version 7.0 or version 7.2. This PHP
version will also dictate the version of Ubuntu server that we will be
using (if we will stick with Xenial or use 18.04 LTS)

I appreciate any feedback.

Thank you in advance and best regards