[horde] Immediately logged out after login

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Sat Jan 25 15:10:55 UTC 2020

I have a local instance of horde for test purposes on my computer at home.

When trying to login I suddenly get the message that the session has
timed out.

I called /horde/test.php and I don't see anything suspicious.

The authentication is done by /horde/imp on my production server. The
horde instance on the production server itself works properly.

This is imp/config/backends.local.php:

// IMAP server
$servers['imap'] = array(
     'disabled' => false,
     'name' => 'IMAP Server @ 'my_host_name',
     'hostspec' => 'my_host_name',
     'hordeauth' => false,
     'protocol' => 'imap',
     'port' => 143,
     'secure' => 'tls',
);

I think that there might be something wrong with session management or
configuration because I get logged in and then immediately logged out.

This are the config items in horde/config/conf.php

$conf['session']['name'] = 'Horde';
$conf['session']['use_only_cookies'] = true;
$conf['session']['timeout'] = 0;
$conf['session']['cache_limiter'] = 'nocache';
$conf['session']['max_time'] = 72000;
$conf['cookie']['domain'] = "";
$conf['cookie']['path'] = '/';

Sorry that I don't really understand that.

--
Regards from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber