[horde] Forbidden, You don't have permission to access /imp/dynamic.php on this server.

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Sat Jan 25 15:51:15 UTC 2020

Am 25.01.20 um 16:46 schrieb Arjen de Korte:
> Citeren Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:
>
>> Hello Arjen,

>>> Check the webserver logs to see why it refuses to serve this. You've
>>> already proven that this has nothing to do with the permissions of the
>>> file, so there must be another reason why it fails.
>>

>> Unfortunately there is no error in the logs.
>
> You can login to Horde? And Horde lives in the DocumentRoot of your
> webserver?

Yes. And Horde Logging is set to Debug, I check httod/error.log and
httpd/access log and the horde.log but strange enough there is nothing
related anywhere.

And in addition I am not able to reply to some emails, as here in the
horde list. When I click reply, the usual reply window opens and I enter
my reply test, hit send and then a message appear that Horde can not
connect to the mailserver.

There is also no log entry on the mailserver.