[horde] Database Schema Creation

Bill Campbell horde at celestial.com
Sat Mar 14 02:04:26 UTC 2020

I'm trying to install horde on a CentOS 6 system with postgresql-10.3.
When I get to the initial configuration, I configure the database
connection as described here.
	https://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/INSTALL#configuring-horde

The Creating databases section says in part "you can create all database
tables by hitting the Update all DB schemas button in the configuration
screen.".  I don't see any button like that.  This would have to be done
before creating the new config/conf.php.

Older versions of horde had scripts/sql/create.pgsql.sql and similar files
for other databases,

What am I missing?

Bill
Mobile:         (206) 947-5591  PO Box 820
Fax:            (206) 232-9186  Mercer Island, WA 98040-0820