[horde] Any progress on Ckeditor porting? (was: Re: Crowfunding the port of IMP to latest ckeditor?)

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Sat May 2 19:26:31 UTC 2020

Hi Michael, hi all,

I recently took over maintenance of Horde in Debian (after all pkgs
had been removed recently due to packaging having become orphaned by
the previous maintainer).

On  So 08 Nov 2015 19:07:24 CET, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:

> Quoting Mathieu Parent <math.parent at gmail.com>:

>> [...]

> We definitely need to update to support at least 4.5.2 since this is
> needed to support the MS Edge browser. This would have to be done as
> part of IMP 7/Horde 6. However, we are extremely short on developer
> time at the moment so don't really even have an estimate of what
> this would require. Sponsoring/crowd funding would definitely help
> make this happen though.

Are there any news reqgarding Ckeditor4 or 5 support in IMP? It is
desperately needed as upstream dropped support for ckeditor3 end of
2019.

I am currently trying to get ckeditor3 into Debian (which got removed
with all the other php-horde-* packages). I am unsure, if I will
succeed with this.

Greets,
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31