[horde] Regular expressions in email filters?

Christoph Haas christoph+horde at haas-online.org
Tue May 12 12:13:52 UTC 2020

Hi DrO,

----- Nachricht von DrOteonu <oteonu at nanquanu.org> ---------
   Datum: Tue, 12 May 2020 13:35:22 +0200
     Von: DrOteonu <oteonu at nanquanu.org>
Betreff: [horde] Regular expressions in email filters?
      An: horde at lists.horde.org

> Version: Horde Groupware 5.2.22
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to define email filters (to move mails that match certain
> criteria to a specific folder), on the webmail client version of Horde.
> The current set-up has an expressivity that is often too limited for my
> purposes. Is there a way to make Horde understand regular expressions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> DrO

----- Ende der Nachricht von DrOteonu <oteonu at nanquanu.org> -----

the feature set in Horde email-filters is depending on what backend
you are using.

So, it differs e.g. if you use procmail or sieve. And with sieve it
depends on which functionality you have enabled in your timsieved.

With the "script"-option in Horde filters, you are free from the
pre-defined filters.

But, as I mentioned above, it depennds heavily on your filtering-backend.

HTH, cheers
Christoph.

christoph+horde at haas-online.org