[horde] No Hash Found in Configuration

Andy Sloane andrewsloane19887 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 12:08:12 UTC 2020

Hi.
I'm running Horde Groupware 5.2.22, and every couple of weeks, I'll
snapshot the server and run an update.

I did that today, and got the familiar message that the system couldn't
write to /usr/share/horde/gollem/config.php.  I backed up that file and
then downloaded a copy of the php install script to /tmp and ran it.  It
seemed to work, and then of course 'self-destructed' itself.

Now, when I go to the GUI and go to the cog --> Administration -
Configuration, under gollem, I see:

'No hash found in your configuration. Regenerate configuration
<https://malkaandmalka.info/horde/admin/config/config.php?app=gollem>'

If I compare the file that the above script generates, with the back-up
copy, it's true that the back-up copy has a hash, whereas the new on
doesn't.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.