[horde] Changes in Signature reset by ActiveSync

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Aug 26 10:02:02 UTC 2020

Hi,

one of our users had a problem that he could not change his mail signature.
"The next Morning" the Signature was reset to the old signature.

After a few days of debugging I discovered that the signature was restored
by Samsung S10 every few minutes via ActiveSync (the Change was not visible
for the users as the signature was cached)

Has anyone seen this before?

Is this a bug on the horde side (not telling the client that the
signature has changed)
or is this a bug on the client side?

Horde_ActiveSync             2.41.4
horde                        5.2.23

    Michael Menge

Michael Menge                          Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universität Tübingen                   Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum für Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Wächterstraße 76
72074 Tübingen