[horde] Single sign on

David Wells - Alfavinil S.A. dwells at alfavinil.com
Fri Aug 28 15:49:25 UTC 2020

Hello all,

I have an uptodate  horde groupware webmail edition 5.2.22 installation
authenticating against dovecot imap server and activesync enabled
working wonderfully. I have managed to make dovecot authenticate without
passwords against a samba 4 ad dc successfully following the
instructions in
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Authenticating_Dovecot_against_Active_Directory
and having postfix authenticate through dovecot sasl achieving an sso
environment using thunderbird on windows workstations.

I have been looking for documentation about achieving sso with dovecot
but havent found much about it. I found a rather old page about CAS on
the horde wiki but is specific for horde 3. I wanted to ask if there has
been any development as to achieve an sso environment on horde and a
windows workstation.

Thank you very much.
Best regards,
David Wells.