[horde] activesync email count limit

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 06:30:16 UTC 2020

On Thu, 26 Nov 2020, 19:49 David Wells <dwells at alfavinil.com wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I'm configuring one of my users email account on outlook 2019 using the
activesync protocol and I can configure it correctly and get emails,
calendars and contacts, except for the inbox. > This users inbox has more
than 6k emails and for some reasong I can only download 2850 emails.
> Could anybody please offer some insight as to where I could find some
kind of limit that might be preventing this user form accessing his
complete inbox?

Hi David

This is a red-herring. More likely there is a corrupt email.

You need to set up per-device logging, completely remove the account / use
the backend to force a resynch.

Don't forget to turn per-device logging OFF when you're finished collecting
the data for analysis.

Regards

Simon