[horde] Small modification to Upcoming Events block

Todd Aiken taiken at mvtech.ca
Tue Jan 5 21:27:27 UTC 2021

----- Message from Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> ---------
     Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 21:03:27 +0000
     From: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
  Subject: Re: [horde] Small modification to Upcoming Events block
       To: horde at lists.horde.org, Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>

> Something like this should work (taken from one of the other
> kronolith Blocks):
>
>             $calendars = Kronolith::listCalendars();
>             if (isset($calendars[$this->_params['calendar']])) {
>                 $title =
> htmlspecialchars($calendars[$this->_params['calendar']]->name());
>             } else {
>                 $title = _("Calendar not found");
>             }

Thanks Michael, that's just what I needed.

----- End message from Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> -----

CU L8R...

Todd Aiken

"V8!  Return to base, immediately!"
   - The Last V8 as spoken on the Commodore 64

Even in the 21st century, HTML in email is
still like putting an air conditioner on a motorcycle.