[horde] activesync stops syncing

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Jan 7 19:32:36 UTC 2021

Quoting josef radinger <cheese at nosuchhost.net>:

> hi
> i have the following problem:
>
> i had a working connection from my android mobile to several calendars.
> after a reset (complete reinstall of the phone) and reinstall of nine
> (a mail client capable of connecting via activesync) i noticed some
> missing entries in my calendars. it seems that the sync never finishes
> for that events. i'm quite convinced that i had the events on the old
> installation. i see the events via webmail and via caldav.
>
> the installation runs with current versions of horde-modules. no
> changes on the server-side.
>
> the corresponding error messages in my log are in the attachment,
> trimmed to a single connection. i have a full log if needed, too.
>
> besides i had an additional problem with duplicated entries in my
> calendar. still investigating that.
>
> any suggestions or ideas?

This is from validating that the recurrence values are correct in your
recurring event. The only thing that is validated currently is that
there is an "day of week" value set if the recurring type is
weekly/day of week. I would check that event and make sure you have a
day of week selected for the recurrence and (re)save it.  I've seen
this error one other time on a client's installation. I think there
may have been an earlier bug in Horde that allowed saving recurring
events without that value set?

--
mike
The Horde Project