[horde] Contacts Import/Export questions

Alex Weirig alex.weirig at technolink.lu
Thu Jan 14 07:25:36 UTC 2021

Dear Horde users and developers,

I'm supporting some 800 users using a Horde based webmail service
offered by a third party provider and I'm facing the following problem:

  * I create several contacts in "My address book"
  * I assign the contacts to a contacts list, also in "My address book"
  * I export the contacts and the contacts list into an LDIF (or csv) file

What I notice, is that the "relation" between the contact and contact
list is lost, i.e. when I import my LDIF (or csv) file again, the
contacts are no longer member of the list.

Please note: I don't have any admin access to the Horde installation. I
don't know what exact version is installed.

What would be the right LDIF format to maintain the relationship between
the list and the contacts?

I can generate contacts lists from an external tool and would then like
to import them into the Horde address book but I'd need a working file
in order to know what I need to put in there for this to work.

Many thanks in advance

--

Mat frëndleche Gréiss, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Meilleures salutations,
Kind regards,

//indoors.this.blesses
<https://map.what3words.com/indoors.this.blesses>
//schaufel.besten.kopie