[horde] Inbox folder disappeared from list

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Mar 17 20:25:11 UTC 2021

Zitat von Henrik Schmidt <hbs at informatik.uni-kiel.de>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a new Horde v5.2.22 admin and user.
>
> For unknown reasons the Inbox folder of my Imap Account disappeared
> from the folder list in the left pane.
>
> When I login I can see the Inbox emails in the right pane but as
> soon as I click any other folder I can't go back to the Inbox as a
> it has no entry to select.
>
> If I select 'display all' folders I get an error message:
>
> Call to a member function url() on null in
> /var/www/horde/imp/lib/Ftree.php:1085
>
> 1. IMP_Basic_Base->__construct() /var/www/horde/imp/basic.php:34
> 2. IMP_Basic_Folders->_init() /var/www/horde/imp/lib/Basic/Base.php:69
> 3. IMP_Ftree->createTree() /var/www/horde/imp/lib/Basic/Folders.php:416
>
> Any hint how to fix this or how to reset the user?
>

> Thanks
>
> Henrik

I have no idea how you managed to do this, since there is no means to
hide the Inbox folder. It's supposed to be the only folder that's
always visible.
But you can reset (all!) user settings and data for individidual user
in the Administration->Users interface or with the
horde-remove-user-data CLI script.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project